Student Aid/Scholarship Programme
The following criteria is applicable for Grades in all O Level Subjects excluding Pakistan Studies, Urdu, Islamiat & Religious Studies.
Cedar is a firm believer of giving each and every deserving individual a chance to be part of its student body. However, there is a possibility that some potential students may not have the financial means of funding the two-year A Level program.
This is exactly why a system of financial assistance and merit and sports based scholarships has been set up - to cater to those dedicated and hardworking individuals who deserve a chance to study at Cedar College. Like other educational institutes, Cedar also focuses on giving opportunities to candidates based on merit, despite their financial constraints and educational background.
- Cedar tries its best to accommodate deserving students who have applied for scholarships or financial assistance.
- Students who have received scholarships and financial assistance are held to higher standards of academic performance and behaviour.
- Students on scholarship or financial assistance will act as role models for the Cedar student body, follow the Code of Conduct and demonstrate Cedar's values in all their actions.
- Students on scholarship or financial assistance must meet the school’s 85 % attendance requirement, and maintain a B grade average for the duration of their time at Cedar.
- Scholarships and financial assistance awards will be rescinded if students do not meet the academic, attendance and behavioural expectations outlined above.