How to apply?
Ready to Apply?
Let's Get Started!
Access the A1 admission application form here
Submit your application after carefully filling ALL sections of the form. Ensure that all your information on the form is current and correct. Upon submission of the application, you will receive an email confirming that Cedar has received the application.
The Admissions Office will review your application and get back to you with a response within 5 working days of receiving the application.
If you move ahead in the admission process, you will be emailed or called to schedule a time for an interview. If your application does not meet our admission criteria for this cycle, you will be informed of the same and deferred for admission to the next cycle.
After the interview, if you are accepted at Cedar, you will receive your acceptance packet which will clearly mention the deadline by which you need to submit the pay-order for the admission fee, along with a copy of your B-Form and a signed copy of the Terms and Conditions.
Cedar College looks for students who are ambitious, creative, curious and well-prepared to succeed in a rigorous and challenging academic setting. If you feel that you fit the bill, then we welcome your application for admission in our A Level program at admissions.cedar.edu.pk
Things to remember
Important Documents Checklist
If shortlisted for an interview, the following documents will need to be submitted at our campus, on the day of your scheduled interview:
1. 3 passport sized identical photographs of yourself (against a white background) with your name written on the back.
2. Attested photocopies of all CAIE O Level Statement of Results
3. Attested copies of school reports (mid-year and final-year reports for Classes 9, 10 and 11). Please note that the Class 11 school exam reports will only be required from applicants applying after December 2019.
4. Attested copies of certificates and any other relevant acknowledgement of extra-curricular involvement (e.g. student council member, parliamentary debates, MUN position holders or outstanding performances in science exhibitions, theatre, art, music and/or sports etc.) that may facilitate the selection process.
5. Students Applying for Literature - A copy of a marked and attested Literature essay from Class 11.
6. Students Applying for History - A copy of a marked and attested Language essay from Class 11.
7. Teacher's Recommendation form (download here)
8. Principal's Recommendation form (download here)