Approximately within 5 days after submission.
When coming for an interview, applicants are required to bring the following documents:
1. 3 passport sized photographs (against a white background) with your name written on the back.
2. Attested photocopies of CIE Statement of Results of exams taken in 2016.
3. Attested copies of school reports (mid-year and final-year reports for Classes 9 and 10).
4. Attested copies of certificates and any other relevant acknowledgement of extracurricular involvement (e.g. student council member, parliamentary debates, MUN position holders or outstanding performances in science exhibitions, theatre, art, music and/or sports etc.) that may facilitate the selection process.
5. Teachers Recommendation form (optional).
6. Principal's Recommendation form (optional).
Accepted applicants should ideally hear back from Cedar within two weeks after the interview. Admission are offered purely on the basis of merit. The Cedar College Admissions Office reserves the right to reject any application without explanation.
The beauty of Cedar's academics is that it allows its students to explore subjects of their choice by not restricting them to any subject blocks. However, every individual's case is evaluated individually based on their former grades.
While your academic profile is the most important aspect of your application, we also encourage students with extracurricular activities to apply as these elements enhance/add weight-age to your student record/profile.
At the time of admission, students are either given conditional or unconditional offers. Unconditional offers are given to those who have a confirmed position at Cedar College without having any criteria placed upon them. Unconditional offers is for students who must meet a certain requirement in a specific subject or course prior to admission. Their admission is dependent on their CAIE results which are announced in August.
Merit based scholarships are offered based on students’ academic profiles and admission interviews.
You must pay before the deadline specified in your acceptance letter.
Only students with four subjects and unconditional offers are eligible to change subjects. Students with conditional offers can not switch subjects.
Can't find an answer to your question? Feel free to write to us by filling in the contact form below!
We can’t wait to welcome you!